If you have any pre-sale questions for products please contact with us or use the FAQ’s section of product page.
Average Response Time
General support hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (GMT+6). During this time, we can generally provide feedback on any support queries within 12 – 24 hours, whilst we will also commit to answer any queries outside of these hours within 36 hours.
Before Asking Questions.
- Customers who have purchased directly on the wordpressPremiumPlugins.com website, will have automatic access to support for the duration of their support period.
Scope Of Support.
We do not offer support for customization or administration of WordPress itself, nor do we provide support for any 3rd party plugins or rectification of issues occurring from using said 3rd party plugins.
Support focus on topics like installation and configuration of the plugin, usage of plugin features and potential bugs fix.
Support will not be provided when you want to modify the plugin to suit your specific needs or when you want feature ‘X’ to be integrated with the theme.
The Scope Of Support Includes The Following :
- Any WordPress compatibility error arising from a fresh product install.
- Help with functionality of our products, which is not specified in our documentation.
- Issues with plugin setup.
- Issues relating to a broken product functionality.
- Functionality which does not work as advertised into the product’s description.
The Scope Of Support DO NOT Include the following :
- Customization services or any other custom work beyond 1 – 2 mins
- In-depth plugin customization.
- HTML customization/template code changes.
- Adding functionality which was not advertised and is not installed by default with the product(s).
- Any broken styling as a result of plugin customization.
- Compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
- The loss of changes due to not backing up your site prior to running a product(s) update.
- HTML, JS, PHP, CSS basics.
- WordPress installation and / or administration.
- Server diagnostics, maintenance or any other server related service.
- Third party plugins, extensions or any other third party software.
Definition of modification support.
If you are requesting modification help, which only requires us to publish 2 / 3 lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. However, if your request requires custom queries, testing, or several lines of code to be published,
we can only provide very basic guidance and you would then need to hire an external developer of your choice if you don’t have the skills to implement it yourself.
It is our commitment to fix any product’s bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. Sometimes will also try provide a solution via the ticket/faq for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core product package.
wordpressPremiumPlugins has the right to revoke your access to the support area in the event of abuse towards support staff and/or other users, including, but not limited to:
- Use of profanity of any kind.
- Defamation of character.
- Spamming of any kind.
- Misuse of support tickets for self promotion.
- Constantly re-posting identical messages in multiple tickets.
Lifetime License Mean?
Lifetime license denotes the life span of our business and the technology trend. We’ve plan run this business for next 10 years minimum. The lifetime license expires when we shutdown our business or trend/usage of this plugin would become obsolete.